True Hire is Looking for a Sales Executive to Join Our Team!
Self-starter… Goal oriented… Consultative… Does this describe you? Do you like working in a collaborative environment yet thrive on being rewarded for your individual contributions? (Think exceeding quotas!) If so, read on!
The Job: As a Sales Executive for True Hire you will be responsible for selling True Hire’s employment screening solutions to corporate and small business prospects. This is primarily an inside sales role where you will consult with prospective customers and present True Hire’s products. Because this is a sales role, you will have monthly and yearly sales goals and will be responsible for building a strong sales opportunity pipeline through lead management and lead generation. Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- – Identify and develop new business opportunities for True Hire solutions through both inbound and outbound telesales activities
- – Convert qualified leads within an assigned market through the presentation of True Hire solutions to prospects, customers and/or partners
- – Recognize opportunities for revenue growth and increase pipeline within an assigned market
- – Acquire and maintain detailed industry and product knowledge to maximize new business opportunities
- – Prioritize daily tasks and activities, meet agreed upon deadlines and complete projects and requests with the intent of exceeding expectations of internal and external customers
- – Maintain real time information of leads, opportunities and accounts in ACT!, ensuring that data and resulting reports are up to date
The Company: True Hire is a leading provider of on-demand employment background screening and drug screening that help employers automate, manage and control screening and related programs. Many companies trust True Hire to deliver customer-focused solutions that provide greater efficiency and faster results, leading to better hires. True Hire is headquartered in Uniontown, Ohio. We conduct background investigations throughout the United States and Internationally.
The company environment is dynamic and reflective of the rapid growth and market aspirations of the company. True Hire is at a great point in its business expansion. We have state of the art infrastructure and process, and we are creative, innovative and entrepreneurial.
What you bring to the table:
You are someone who is flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated. You enjoy training and taking a consultative approach with customers. There is no question when it comes to your follow through and time management skills. Your experience and background include the following:
- – 1 – 3 years’ sales experience preferred
- – Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- – Strong presentation skills
- – Ability to communicate effectively in all modes at all levels of True Hire and client organizations
- – General computer skills in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- – Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or Human Resources, or equivalent relevant work experience
Benefits: In exchange for your expertise, True Hire offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
- – Medical & Life Insurance
- – 401K
- – Generous Vacation and Sick Program
- – Paid Holidays
- – Business Casual Attire