5 Things to Consider When Screening a Nanny
Finding the best person to fill your nanny positions can be challenging. Here are some tips to help you through the process.
- Availability. Do your schedules match up? Make sure she is available when you need her.
- Skills. What skills are important to you in a caretaker? Does she offer first aid training or helping with homework?
- Experience. Does she have relevant experience? If hiring for a newborn, make sure the caregiver as proper experience,
- Proximity. Does she live nearby? This is a big thing to consider when it comes to last-minute help.
- Cover letter. How does she sound on paper? A potential nanny’s cover letter can show her true personality.
The most important thing to consider when hiring a nanny is their background. Screening your potential caregiver can help keep your children safe. Download our welcome packet here: https://www.backgroundchecksfornannies.com/started/
Source: (Care.com) http://www.care.com/child-care-screening-applicants-p1145-q8385546.html